Join hundreds of companies and buy the New Mexico data retention subscription. It includes all data retention periods applicable in New Mexico. From the New Mexico Evidence Act to the Tobacco Tax Act. You will know exactly how long to store your data in New Mexico, whether it concerns e.g. your accounting, fiscal, HR, CRM, or personal data.
– Over 1270 New Mexico data retention periods
– Info regarding who should keep what data, how long, when, and if it is a maximum or minimum period
– With legal references and links to the official legal source
– Up to date and updated frequently
– Printer friendly format, designed for A4 printing
– All in a handy Excel format
Subscribe now and instantly download the New Mexico data retention schedule!